Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I went to the movies....

So I saw the movie "Quarantine" the other night. It was pretty good. I'd rank it above your standard stuff coming out these days. Of course, like most other hollywood horror flicks, it is a remake of a foreign film. A Spanish film called "REC" as in "record" I'm not going to go over the plot as anyone can find that out for themselves at www.imdb.com The film had some cool moments and it was an entertaining 90mins or so.

Before this, I hadn't been to the movies in awhile. It's not that I like movies any less then before, but at $10.25 a pop, I am more picky about what I am willing to spend my money on. Plus a lot of the more enjoyable films I have seen over the past year or so haven't even been in the theaters, they have been hidden jems I found through the grapevine on netflix.

In case anyone didn't know I have been using my myspace page as a place to put up movie trailers of movies that I like, that I figure most people haven't seen. It's not JUST gonna be horror movies(if that's what you are thinking lol).

Ok that's it for now, just waiting for Jen to get home so we can go to the gym and go grocery shopping(if my damn direct deposit goes through)

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!