Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Play: EA Sports Active 2 update....

So a few weeks back I mentioned that we bought EA Sports active 2 in an effort into get into better shape.

Well I am now 12 workouts(plus the additional workouts I added in)into the 9 week program, which means this Thursday I will be entering Phase 2 of the program. From looking at the workouts, it looks like they increase a little bit in length and toughness. I hope I can still hack it, haha. This game is really no joke and is probably really not even so much a "game" as it is a workout simulator. Like I said in the initial blog, you get whatever you want to get out of it, and so far it is paying off for me. I can already feel myself being able to do the routines better and when I am out doing other activities such as disc golf, I have a lot more stamina. So this has been a good thing for me!


I will probably give another update at the end of Phase 2!

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!