Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Watch: Skins (UK)

With all the hype and "shocked" reaction to MTV's skins, it sort of peaked my interest to get a hold of the original series from the UK.  I am just wrapping up season one, which is available on netflix instant.  I think it is pretty decent, which also means I have little to know use for an MTV version of the show.  My advice would be to check out the original material first. From what I have heard each cast of the show gets two series, and then it changes casts.  I am not sure if I am into the show enough to care to keep watching past the conclusion of the current characters, but I will definitely be interested in series two in order to see the conclusions to these character's story arcs.

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!