Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Listen: Retro Flick Fillet ep #10 - Kiddie flicks!

We made it to a tenth episode people! I guess that makes us bonafide professionals eh? Not really, it just means I am getting decent at booking quality guests that carry our sorry asses to a pretty funny show!

This month we welcomed @ItsMikeandIke from GEEKPLANETONLINE to the show to discuss some kiddie flicks! Yes, adult children discussing kiddie flicks, how fitting right? You even get not one, but TWO bonus parody songs by the duo!  Being the consimute professional I am, I totally biffed on giving any type of proper ques for the songs themselves, so one of them opens the show (pre-intro) and one is sort of a hidden/but not hidden song after the outro song.

Grab your fruit by the foot, twist on a ring pop....and get ready for kiddie flick discussion like you have never heard before(and will probably never hear again)!

Adult Children discussing kiddie flicks....appropriately inappropriate!
Retro Flick Fillet #10 - kiddie flicks

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!