Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Job lead....other stuff

So today I got an email from a place I must have applied to awhile ago. Unfortunately, it is an employment agency but they said the assignment can last up to a year and become a full time position. Hopefully if I get an interview I can maybe talk them into direct-hire or at least make some type of commitment to me. It is basically a data entry position with a 6-2:30pm shift. The recruiter asked my permission to forward my resume and I said "yes" All the job is asking for is someone with strong "keyboarding/data entry typing skills" Ummm....if you know me, I DO HAVE THAT. It starts at a very modest $11-13/hr but that is embarrasingly more then I make now...lol(actually no lol), but the biggest draw for me is that office is located in Natomas which would be awesome to be able to save on gas, because that would put me AND Jen working in our own neighborhood. I'll keep everyone updated......

Oh and now to the "other stuff" UFC this Saturday.....those of you invited, you know who you are....if you wanna hang out, drink, watch some fights, and have fun (oh yeah and listen to a couple of drunk gals karaoke) then you know when and where to be on Saturday!!!

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!