Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just say NO, to FO.....(fo-hawks that is)

Some people spell it "Fo-hawk" some, "Faux-hawk" it really doesn't matter. The important thing is that I am requesting that this trend comes to an end and soon. I dunno what annoys me more this or the "oversized sunglasses that can double as a face-sheild" trend.

Typically, these trends start in southern california, namely, HOLLYWOOD, and seep their way outward and eventually trickle their way up here. Well the Fo-hawk has lived for long enough and can kindly die a quick, painless death now......PLEASE.

Dude, if your going to do it half-assed, why even do it at all? Just take the plunge and get the goddamn MoHawk. It's 2008 you won't be judged that harshly for having a MoHawk.

I guess I shouldn't care because quite frankly, it aint my head of hair, but I just get perturbed when people try to take something that is somewhat unique and wild and they have to find a very watered-down, "safe for everyone" "acceptable" version of it. A Fo-hawk is so bland and run of the mill, just about anyone who has a head of hair can do it. A MoHawk on the other hand takes a set of balls to go through with. You have to get rid of the rest of your locks and just stick the top strip of hair straight up into the air. None of this "Oh I am just going to come all my hair to the middle and kind of primp it up" bullshit.

BALEEEED_DAT!!!

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!