Monday, August 25, 2008

Anniversary....

Do you knooooow what todaaay isssss.....it's out Anniversary.........Well for those that know and care, today is Me and my wife Jennifer's 1st anniversary of marriage. It feels very weird saying "1st anniversary" considering how long we have been together, but I guess it all starts over once the actual marriage happens.

We aren't really doing anything special tonight because it is a Monday night afterall and were pretty exhausted after the gym, but I think we are going to go somewhere fancy to eat this Friday or Saturday....probably "A Taste of Brazil"

Well time to go do "happy marriage" stuff now.....LOL.

Oh and while I'm here;
  • Next UFC is Saturday September 6th....7:00pm

P.S. Stupid non-hotlinking allowing images I keep finding. I don't mind the images that don't work from the start, but I hate the ones where you hotlink it, it works for a few days and then suddenly turns into a red x like a bastard. Come on it was just a pic of a Mickey's beer bottle for crying out loud.

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!