Monday, September 1, 2008

The Equalizer....

That's what I'm gonna call this disc.



So I was Disc golfing with Joe the other day and he suggested I give this disc a try since it was one he wasn't using at all. He had receieved this one from "Big Mike" and I guess it didn't just work out.....(for him)

So with my drives going nowhere with my Cyclone disc. (Not that I totally sucked with it, but I kind of reached the peak of what my throwing style could do with it) I decided to give it a try and it was an instant fit. My drives were noticeably longer from the first try and I was knocking off a point from each basket(well when I wasn't screwing up my putting hahahahaha). So Joe decided to let me have the disc if I helped pay for a putter he is going to buy next time we go to Hazel. I happily agreed.......

Heres to some more good times on the disc golf course(s)!!!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

all I hear is blahblahblahbalhBLAH....

LMFFAO

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!