Thursday, September 18, 2008

...................

.............that about sums it up. I sat down to update everyone with another blog entry and my mind was drawing blank.

My cousin's birthday dinner is Saturday at some Greek restaurant. I forgot the name but we have been there before and it was hella good. If I remember correctly we got the lamb chops last time and they were really tasty. The hummus was also great.

It's Thursday night and I am glad that another Friday is approaching. I bought a 20oz Newcastle to celebrate with when I get off work tomorrow.

Me and Jennifer are going to the Rythym & Ribs festival tomorrow evening, her boss is giving her free passes. This will be my third time going and it gets bigger and better everytime. This year should be no different.

I already mentioned Apple Hill next month, but there is also going to be the annual Fair Oaks Park Oktoberfest which is all the beer you can drink for I think, $20 or so. I went last year with Jen and some friends and we had a blast. We had to get Dennys on the way home to help sober us up. You just get a little 4oz sampling glass, but you can have it refilled as much as you want. This aint for people who only like "water-beer" such as bud, miller, coors. Not that I don't like those, but those are mainly for drinking quanity. If you want some beer to drink for taste this festival is the place to be......

Ok, an early friday start at work is calling me to bed....so that's it for now suckas.

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!