Monday, September 15, 2008

Ice Cream Melting.....

As we speak a bowl of ice cream I scooped over 30 minutes ago is probably completely melted, yet I still decide to update my blog right now. WOW.

Redskins won Sunday, which is nice. They have a very tough first five games this season, including games at the Cowboys & Eagles. YIKES!!!

The weather is starting to get a little bit better, but damn has it been a long summer or what. At least the nights are cooling off once the sun sets.

Next month is Apple Hill. I love that place. The best cider and apple products around.

Ok this is a short update cause I got to get to that ice cream before it is chocolate milk....hahahahaha.

Oh I put a trailer for a japanese anime on my myspace page. It is pretty cool it's called "Vexile" Check it out people!!!

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!