Friday, November 21, 2008

Employed.....

Yes, I am back to work. I have been for about a week and a half now. Not my ideal job and I am driving a little further then I would like to but hey, it was nice only being out of work for a week before getting a paycheck again.

I am still filling out applications and applying to "good" jobs because that is my goal. I saw some openings for Yolo County Court Clerk(s) that looks appealing, and I have all the necessary education/experience/skills. Hopefully I get that as the pay starts out pretty decent.

It's almost Thanksgiving and for the first time in a few years I will be making multiple stops, (2). Good thing both places are within a mile of each other. I am trying to talk Jen into making a homeade sweet potato pie this year cause I really like them and have never had one homemade. For Christmas she is making the homemade eggnog w/rum which is fucking amazing. I can't wait.....Ack, Christmas? So Soon? I don't even wanna think about that shit yet......

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!