Monday, November 10, 2008

Finding a job......

So I haven't blogged too much lately because I am searching for a good job and that is taking most of my time.....I think I may have found one. I was called for a data entry job by an employment agency and passed all the tests with flying colors and did a successful interview. So after eating lunch and heading home, I get a call back saying they have another available position with that company's sister company and I wouldn't even have to interview. So I said "ok" so they are passing my resume along to them and if they say I'm qualified, then I could be starting tomorrow or the next day(since tomorrow is technically a holiday)!

Wish me luck, this would be a good job with a good company that has longevity and potential for a lot of growth. This would be such a positive turn around compared to the situation I was in before.

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!