Monday, November 24, 2008

New Course...must go...

So plans have been made for me and Ruben(brother-in-law)to go check out the new placerville disc golf course this saturday. They have had a small little 9-hole'r for awhile but they built a new 18 basket course right on Finnion Lake and the description sounds pretty nice. Hopefully we can get a big group but with it being a holiday weekend, lots of people are going to have family and other comittments, which is understandable. So if me and Ruben have to be the scouts to go check it out and give our feedback to the other regulars then so be it.


In case you guys didn't know http://www.deepdiscount.com/ is always a great place to buy dvds(and other stuff) online, but it is even better now because they are offering free shipping and are having a promo sale. Just type in "dvdtalk" when you go to checkout and it takes I think 20% off. Place your orders for Christmas fast though cause I am not sure how long either promo lasts....haha, wow that sounded like a goddamn commercial. (If only I got paid for it)


So here is a pic of a new disc I got my hands on courtesy of big mike. It's an Innova Starmax, and it's a tad heavier then the SL I have. (175 compared with 171). I have been using a Star SL for awhile now and it has done me good, but I always like to try out new discs every so often just to see how they effect my game whether it is positive or negative, or if I happen to come upon a disc that is great for certain conditions........Take a look....


No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!