Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas comes early....sort of.

Well, it seems like every Christmas season there are one or two things that come out right early enough before Christmas that I just can't wait and end up buying.


This year it was.............



"The Dark Knight" blu-ray dvd. It would have made an easy gift for anyone to get me, but there is no way I could have walked the aisles of stores seeing it sitting there, wanting to watch it so badly, and not pick it up. So I just made it easy on everyone and bought it myself. I am about to watch it for the first time since seeing it in the theater, and whats cool is the blu-ray edition is basically the IMAX version(which I didn't get a chance to see). So it has all the enhanced wide angle shots which is going to be cool.
I might actually have time to watch it a 2nd time on DVD this saturday with some friends because it is supposed to rain for four days straight starting tomorrow which would keep me from discgolfing this weekend.
Well....enough of this, it's movie time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!