Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas time....

Well tomorrow is Christmas eve and my company is closing down at 5pm, so I get to work an early shift. Today was the company Christmas luncheon and damn it was hella good. All sorts of good stuff, plus the usual christmas dessert goodies, and the best part it was free. I just came from a company that the employees basically had to pay for everything themselves, so it is nice to be with a company which shows some appreciation once in awhile.


Two days after Christmas is the big UFC Show of the year, which features three fights that could be main events of their own cards. It's gonna be huge. Lots of people coming over, a couple folks I haven't seen in a long time that used to be part of the regular group. The booze is definately going to be flowing.......and then.....


The Day after is the Redskins game, which I am prepping for either tomorrow or on Christmas day. Instead of doing fajitas, I am going to use the flank steak for steak sandwiches on hoagie rolls. I am going to use the marinade everyone loves. It looks like we have a pretty big tailgate group again, maybe on my next blog entry I will post a pic or two if they are uploaded by then. It kinda sucks that the Redskins got eliminated from playoff contention the week right before this game, but since I live on the west coast I have to take every oppurtunity I have to see them. Next season they come out to Oakland(*gulp*) and San Diego. So that will be two times I get to see them, hell yeah!!!


So All in all I have a huge holiday weekend in store...and I can't freakin' wait.


Happy Holidays, fooz!!


No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!