Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Accidents happen.....usually I prefer to do the rear-ending..lol

So I can officially say I have been in a car accident now. It took umm...almost 11 years. Yesterday coming home from work I was about a mile from my house, stopped at a red light, and WHAM....hit from behind. The weird thing was, as the truck was approaching me I kind of noticed he was getting pretty close to me, but it seemed like he was going slow enough to be able to stop. So, at least it was the crappy car that got hit and not the van. So lucky me, I get a free new bumper and a free rental car. Hopefully it takes a long time for them to order and receive the new bumper, lol. The other driver was pretty courteous about it, apologizing and making sure I was alright, and he immediately got his insurance papers out. I think he was driving for work so he was in kind of a hurry to get back on the road. Once I called the insurance companies, they got a hold of him fast and he admitted it was his fault and everything so thank gawd an "investigation" was avoided. Overall I'd have to say it was a pretty positive experience considering the conditions......now.....lets just hope it never happens again.

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!