Thursday, June 19, 2008

Paaaaarty time foos.......


So tomorrow night Me and Jen are hosting her cousin Joe's 29th birthday party at our house. No food, bbq, appetizers........basically we getting' down to bid-ness and getting f'uuuuuuuucked up, lol.


I had this plan laid out I devised. I would take Joe our disc-golfing after work until the sun goes down, meanwhile Deanna would be gathering everyone up and people would be showing up and making final preps. So when I came back with Joe at sundown it would kind of be a "suprise" I mean the party itself isn't a suprise, but it would still be kinda neat for him to walk into a house fool of friends/family wishing him a "suprise" happy birthday all at once....haha......


Well as of now I would categorize this plan "in progress" neither Jennifer or Deanna are too excited about this plan because it would involved Me and Joe away from them for an extended amount of time on Friday, and we already did go out and disc golf on wednesday.....but hey it is not a lost hope and I can try to talk them into it tonight and tomorrow while at work.......Lets hope the ladies come around on this...........By the time the party starts I am going to be thiiiiiiiirs-tay!!!


No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!