Monday, June 9, 2008

Hung over......

It doesn't happen often, but when it does it sucks. Off all places, my stepdaughter's 10th birthday party....lol. It just goes with the territory though. Beer & alchohol......among "other recreational substances" are pretty much a given when all of us get together, and there is usually never a "say when" moment until everyone is too tired to lift their drink or someone gets that moment of clarity and realizes we all have to be up for work the next day......

So I really wanted to call into work today, even moreso once I tried to stand up and get ready for work, but.....but nothing I guess cause I have to actually get started at work, so that's all for now.........

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!