Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Listen: Prototype Banner for a new podcast idea I have

While I enjoy every minute of co-hosting RetroFlickFillet, however everyone knows my real "passion" is covering the horror genre. There are already tons of horror podcasts out there so I tried to think of a somewhat unique take on the horror genre for a new podcast.  That is when I cam up with this:



 

As the banner above says, it will be covering all TV-based horror. From, tv shows, to mini-series, series, specials, made-for-tv-movies and more!  I haven't seen many horror podcasts out there that are dedicated mainly to the genre of tv-based horror.  I will still of course keep a littl e room available to discuss theatrically released movies as well as current/news and headlines, and feedback/mail (if I ever get any, lol)!

Also, check out that NEAT-O production company name, eh?

My goal is to have it up and running (with a website) by this Summer.  *Wish me luck*

So what do you all think?

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!