Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Watch/Laugh: Robocop has a message for Detroit!

I know I am pretty much a day late with this one.  It is already on just about every blog.  Oh well, it is funny and I want to share it, with whoever happens to come across this blog too! If you weren't already aware, what started as a semi-joke to get a robocop statue built in Detroit, kind of turned into a geek-cause to try and see if they could actually make it happen.  At first the city rejected it soundly, then some people thought there was hope. Not sure where it stands now, but I doubt it happens.  Well, citizens of Detroit. Robocop himself, Mr. Peter Weller has a message for you!

(Since I am off by a day, it might mean I will do another entry later today(or not). Even though this will look like a Wednesday update because it was done after midnight, I will still call it a late-night Tuesday entry......SO THERE!)

Enjoy this!


No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!