Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Watch: One way to handle the RROD!

Ahh, Xbox....the console I have never owned. Heard great things about it. I once considered purchasing it, but due to lack of spare spending cash and time, it would awfully hard to justify owning a 360 to sit alongside my PS3. I am man enough to admit I am on my second PS3. The first one crapped out on me. The blu-ray drive stopped working. I even had it replaced and that one eventually died on me too. However, I have never had an internal software problem. The system itself has never just died. Not so much luck for this guy and his Xbox 360. According to this video he is on his fifth Xbox 360, and he is none to happy about getting another Red Ring of Death! Some people simply throw their console away....this guy handles it in a much better way!

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!