Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Watch: My Top 10 Movies of 2010

I've been holding off on making this list for awhile because I knew that there was going to be a few movies that could potentially make the list that I haven't seen, due to a variety of reasons. Now that we are about halfway through January 2011, I decided, the hell with it, I am making the list and I will also give a short list of movies I think could make it on once I see them.Not going to really talk about each one individually, but I may have some general comments about the list in general. So without further ado...

Read-Listen-Watch-Play
Top 10 Movies of 2010

10. Buried

9. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World




5. Exit Through the Gift Shop

4. Black Swan




So there you have it.  Honestly going into 2010, I thought Shutter Island would have ended up higher on the list, but the bottomline is I felt the other films were better.  The lower third of the list was tinkered with a lot in the last few weeks as I had a lot of catching up to do if I wanted to make some sort of honest list.  There are still a handful of 2010 flicks I haven't seen that could once again alter the list, but like I said before, I am pretty happy and confident in this list.  The next two lists I provide will be the honorable mentions list and the films I have yet to see that could make the list. (Text only):

Honorable Mentions:
* Kickass
* Never Sleep Again
* The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
* The Square
* Harry Brown

Movies I haven't seen that could potentially make the list:
* Get Low
* The Social Network
* The Town
* Cyrus
* 127 Hours
* Animal Kingdom
* Four Lions
* Blue Valentine

As you can see, many potentially great films to see, and I am ready to get started on 2011 as well.



No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!