Wednesday, July 9, 2008

.....Empty Ice Trays....grrrr...

.....So this one is going to be short & sweet because I am just waiting for a system update to download for the PS3.....( I ran into a former co-worker while on jury duty and we are gonna play some Madden online...)


I like ice in my drinks....if you know ME, you probably already know that. The only way for me to have ice is for there to be water in the ice trays.....no water, no ice, no "ice cold" drinks. I don't care if it is the hottest day of summer, or the coldest day of winter, I want motherfucking ice in my motherfucking beverages. I don't care who else uses the ice, because I am sure plenty of other people enjoy ice as much as I do....but for the love of all that is decent, refill the goddamn ice trays if you use the ice in them.....
Got it......!?!
Plz See Below....!!!









Ok then....Thanks.

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!