Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The weather...and other tidbits...

It's only mid-way through Summer, but damn the weather has taken a turn for the O-K, lately. It is cool in the morning, hot during the day and then nice and breezy/cool again at night. This probably isn't going to last long as I heard the weatherman mention three digit temps on their way back....(I got off the treadmill before the actual weather report though). I was talking to Deanna today at work and she mentioned how great it is, that feeling of a nice cold bedroom that makes you want to get in the covers. I totally agree. My Wife will be under three blankets if the room is as cold as I want it to be. One thing I loathe is a hot bedroom....well.....I guess a "hot" bedroom is not always a bad thing though....lol, but after THAT particular activity is done, the fans are coming on and the window is sliding open.......

  • I saw "Dark Knight" it lived up to the hype. Fucking Awesome.
  • Joe scored some free passes to "Step Brothers" it looks hella funny. Seeing it Thursday.
  • Next UFC party is August 9th, can't wait to see and drink with all of you crazy-asses again
  • Bullet points in a blog....!?!

...till next time.

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!