Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just a quick blurb....

So today at work I was attempting to post a blog from my phone just to see if it would work. Weeeellllll......I got all the way to the page right before the page that allows you to actually type in the post itself when I got the dreaded "insufficient memory" message from my phone......So no, there will be no posting blogs from my phone now or ever.....(or at least until I get a phone that is better equipped for the web, but hey I like my phone dammit, it is a very good phone for people who talk & text and don't do much else on their phone, not to mention it has a powerful speaker phone feature that comes in handy when you don't feel like spending almost $100 for a decent blue tooth piece that works "sometimes")

That's all.

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!