Tuesday, July 15, 2008

If you like Pina Coladas.....and other complete randomness




So first off, my birthday party went well. Nice, drama free party. Lots to eat, lots to drink and a bunch of friends & family over to chill and have a good time. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks everyone for making it a chill time.







Strangely, until last night I had let my favorite cocktail...the Pina Colada, elude me the entire summer thus far. Well after making a couple homemade blender-fuls last night I am surely not making that mistake again. This saturday I am going to be drinking these fruity concoction well into the night....mmmmm.



I have free passes to The Rocker tomorrow night. It looks decent, but not sure it is a flick I would see if not for having free passes for. The Big One....The Dark Knight releases this week and hell yeah I am going to see it Friday....I would consider going to the midnight show but it is probably already sold out :(

I just found out Sacramento has a Brazllian steakhouse similar to Espestus which I mentioned in an earlier blog. Scroll down and read about it if you wanna know more. With my 1 year wedding anniversary as well as my wife's b-day coming up, I can think of two great reasons to go there......

A lot going on this saturday. Disc Golf, a birthday for a friend of a friend....and two seperate MMA shows going down.....that is a lot to fit in one day.....I'm gonna try....wish me luck..!!!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

how come I wasn't invited to the party? oh right..."drama free"

roflmffao.

who are u disc golfing with Saturday? hmmm???

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!