Thursday, September 30, 2010

If there was ever a need to sound THESE horns....

Congrats Dems for not forcing a vote on middle-class tax cuts before an election you are probably going to have your ass handed too. Most polls show the majority of Americans agree with a middle-class tax cut while not giving the tax cut to the top 2% It isn't any guarantee this vote alone would have saved any potential seats, but it definitely wouldn't have done you any harm. This is one of the many reasons I cannot associate with this political party even though I tend to agree overall with them a lot more on the issues. It feels like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat has done his spinal rip fatality on an entire party.....and for that you get this...


No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!