Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Let Me In" comes out today...

So already having seen "Let the Right One In" (The swedish "vampire flick") I am noticing that "Let Me In"(American remake) seems to be getting pretty good reviews. None are going as far as to say it is better, however at the same time, saying it is a pretty good flick. I am interested in seeing it, but I don't really feel the need to go out and see it in the theater. I'm a huge fan of the original, I own the bluray(albeit the messed up subtitles version) and it was barely a year ago that I saw it. I just don't feel like spending $10 to see the same movie over again, even if it happens to be good. Making a "good" remake should not be considered an accomplishment if the original source material was already fantastic. Here's hoping enough other people go see this and find out it is a remake, and decide to seek out the original swedish film of barely a couple years ago.

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!