Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In case you hadn't heard.....I have a podcast now.

So something else pretty big I did over the summer was start a podcast with a couple good friends(Shawn & Doug). We had been toying with the idea for awhile, and decided to finally sit down, come up with an idea and do it to it. Well it is called "Retro Flick Fillet" Basically it the premise is that we re-watch a movie or movies we have already seen at least once for the show and then kind of do a compare/contrast as to how we though about them initially and how we feel about them now. So far we have three episodes recorded and posted, which you can find here:

http://idiotpod.libsyn.com/
  • Episode 1: Star Wars Prequels
  • Episode 2: Kickboxer & Bloodsport
  • Episode 3: Running Man & Total Recall
I know most people say you can't really have a successful podcast without an actual website to support it, but none of us take it serious enough to need to make it "successful" or "big" We are mostly doing it as an excuse to get together once a month and bullshit with each other over something we all like, which is movies. If it gets listeners and people like it, then that is a bonus, however that isn't the reason we are doing it. I think I can post a direct feed to it on this blog, I just have to mess with the settings to get it right. So look for that to pop up on here sometime soon. Also, don't be surprised to see the layout to change. I just changed it to the current layout to try something new, but it still looks pretty plain and bland to me. I will be messing with it shortly to spruce it up a bit, hopefully!

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!