Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween post-show report....

So, Halloween was a success. Watched some weird, scary, & bizarre flicks. Not to mention the series premiere of The Walking Dead, which was incredible!

Time to turn the page and enter Chapter 11 of 2010: November!

Thanksgiving is right around the corner, which means I will probably be picking up extra hours at the kennel, since right now 91 cats are scheduled to be in there for Thanksgiving.

Of course if I happen to land another job that point will be moot anyway.

I have no idea about Thanksgiving plans.....I am guessing, phat gathering at Jens parent's house, that is usually a gimme!

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!