Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday musings....ep 5 of podcast recording date & movies

So even in their bye week, the Redskins manage to lose. Brandon Banks had knee surgery, expected to miss 2 weeks, and Chris Horton goes on the IR.....*yay* bye week!?!

Went disc golfing over the weekend for the first time in awhile. Lately I have either been working on Saturdays or the weather sucked too much. Did decent. We played doubles, and ended with a tie. We par'd the course, which is decent for me. Missed a few birdie opportunities along the way, but also made a couple long birdies through some rough patches of nature, so that was cool.

Besides that, just spent the weekend relaxin' watched a bunch of football, laughed as the Cowboys probably put the final nail in the coffin for their season. Wade Phillips fired, Garrett promoted. As if that is going to work....Eagles & Giants both won, so that's not good.

Going to be making homemade chili tomorrow to have for dinner the next couple of nights. Nice chilly weather is a great time for homemade chili. I can't wait. Always remember the bacon! I think I will post some pictures and maybe list the recipe.

Our november podcast will be recorded on the 20th, and we are reviewing Seven, The Game, & Fight Club. In case you didn't get the connection...they are all David Fincher directed flicks. Panic Room was considered, but not all of us have seen it, so it got nixed.

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!