Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Returning to podcasts with open arms(and ears)

So ever since I've been unemployed, I admit I have slacked off listening to a bunch of podcasts. Not that I am obligated or required to or anything, but I do enjoy some of them very much.

The thing is, without the free time to kill, it can get difficult to find 1-2 hrs(per show mind you) to sit around at simply press play without having to pause it every five minutes because something comes up.

Well, through the rest of 2010, I'll likely be employed, and if the first day of work is any indication of what's to come, podcasts a'plenty will be playing in my cubicle!

YIPPEE!!!

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!