Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So I made some chili today...wanna see?

So it's the last day of relaxin' until I start a new job tomorrow, which will last through the holidays....good timing as I wasn't sure exactly where we were going to come up with the extra cash for Christmas. Problem solved! Data Entry job! Those are the best, because I know going in it is something I won't have a problem with.......

So I spent the better half of the morning making some homemade chili. I had to make 2 crockpots of it since Jen takes hers without Bacon or the hot stuff.....It's cooking now and will be ready to chow down on this evening. I can't wait to dig in....now if I could just find that cornbread mix, we'll be set!

Here is the base: Onion, green pepper, cumin, cayenne pepper, dried oregano, black pepper, salt, chili pepper,bacon



Here is the chili once the ground meat, and tomato sauces, diced tomatoes and tomato paste has been added, but as you will see, there is one ingredient still waiting


Here is the final ingredient being added to what is going to be a delicious dinner!

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!