Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Deep Fried turkey day!

It took me to the depths of my patience, but we found a turkey deep fryer last night....yes on Thanksgiving-eve......our fault completely for waiting, but I made it happen.....

So the deep-fryer has just been assembled.

Problem #2.....I have zero experience with propane, propane tanks and how to check gas flow and light the burner and all that jazz.....I have been BBQing since I could stand, but I am a charcoal guy....So basically I hope I get it all figured out.....Luckily it will only take a little over an hour to cook this sucker, so I have plenty of wiggle room time.....

For now...time to cook up some hot buttered rum and enjoy the hot drink on this chilly day!

*cheers* & Happy Thanksgiving all.....

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!