Monday, November 29, 2010

Organization?

In the "near" future, I might be trying to organize and focus this blog on something a little more specific.

Up to now it has been pretty random. It has felt more like extended facebook posts of randomness. Not that is bad I guess. I mean it is my blog afterall, no one is forced to read it, however I kind of want the blog to reflect something different, a re-occurring theme even.

I am thinking of changing it to a TV/Movies/videogames blog. Basically give my thoughts on what I am currently watching & playing. Since my podcast is about "retro" stuff, I can make my blog more focused on current stuff.....

Yeah that's the ticket.

To clarify, I am not saying I am only going to mention things that happen to brand new. They might be old or new or whatever. It will just happen to be whatever I am currently doing....

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!