Monday, November 8, 2010

The Walking Dead.....get to keep walking!

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/11/08/amcs-the-walking-dead-renewed-for-13-episode-season-two-as-second-episode-big-ratings/71238

Walking Dead renewed for a 13 episode season 2....

Ratings were again huge for the second episode.

I am really digging the show so far. I consider it a companion piece to the comic, not a replacement, so if you like the tv show, get out there and reward Kirkman for his hard work and buy the comic too. This s how is proof that you can turn a comic into a quality show without just shooting everything frame by frame exactly the same.

Kudos to all involved!

No comments:

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!