Thursday, December 16, 2010

Listen: Something new for the podcast part 1....

Last night, the internet was down, I was watching TV and saw a scene in movie that inspired an idea for a new segment on the podcast. Don't want to say too much about it here until I run it by my co-hosts since it is their show as much as it is mine, but I have a pretty good feeling they will like the idea.  It's also going to be an avenue for the listeners to get involved in the show.  If all goes well, I will post details about it this Sunday in the blog post, and I am sure it will be discussed during the show itself as well which will be posted early next week.

So keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!