Thursday, December 2, 2010

Listening: Film Junk Podcast #294

Today at work I listened to Film Junk podcast #294

If I was ever to make a more straight-forward serious movie podcast, this would probably be the model I'd use. These guys are really good at what they do. I've been listening to it for a couple years now and am pretty entertained regardless of whether I have already seen half of the movies they are talking about.

I enjoy the podcast I do. Mainly cause it is me and two friends. We are way too goofy to do a show like Film Junk, and way too knew at it to pull it off(well Me and Shawn, Doug is a pro and also hosts and produces The Season Pass podcast)

We are just a few friends who like to get together, share our love of movies, and bullshit with each other once a month. No credentials, no background in the film industry etc etc.

So yeah, if you listen to my podcast, and wondered what podcasts I enjoy. Film Junk is one of the tops.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!