Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Listen: Retro Flick Fillet Episode 6 - Spreading Christmas Jeers! It's posted

I've been away for a few days. My internet was down for the count.  Well I'm back, and it's pretty perfect timing because me and the crew just recorded episode six of the podcast this past Sunday, and it has just been posted.

Listen in as we give our thoughts on the classic Christmas Story.  The horror-comedy Gremlins.  And lastly, the Bill Murray one-man show known as Scrooged!

Be sure to get into the Christmas spirit yourself by giving.  Giving FEEDBACK that is!  retroflickfillet@hotmail.com

As always you can just follow the link in this post, or click the link on the podcast feed to the right of this post.

I hope you all enjoy it!  We've got big plans for 2011, some of which are included in the discussion during this podcast!

Listen here:  http://www.idiotpod.libsyn.com/retro-flick-fillet-episode-6-christ-twist-mas-

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!