Saturday, December 4, 2010

Play: My so-so skills at online gaming

I've been playing Madden '11 a little bit this morning, and have come to realize that I don't play online against good competition enough to consistently stay good.  This is not like riding a bike.  You have to keep at it more consistently in order to get  better and more importantly STAY better.  The same goes with a game like Call of Duty.

Now, I don't want to make it seem as though they aren't fun if you aren't winning.  Not the case. I still have fun regardless. I just recognize my winning pct. goes up and down depending on how frequently I am playing.  This is why I really enjoy games that are starting to put online Co-op into their games.  And not just a side quest or a few randomly generated missions.  I mean the actual main storyline or in Black Ops case, the entire zombie sub-game(both modes).

Back to some zombie slaughtering!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!