Thursday, December 2, 2010

Playing: broken PS3 controller :(

Playing:There she is.  This is a controller that is less than a few months old.  Right out of the box with the PS3 slim.  I thought maybe the battery was dead, so I dug out one of my old controllers that was chewed up by Shadow, and opened up both controllers, switched the batteries. Nope.  Not the problem.  Must be the motherboard itself inside the controller.  Dammit.   $50 value.   At least Gamestop is known to have lots of used controller on hand.  So as it stands I still have one dual shock 3 controller and then one non dual shock controller on hand.

Watching: I have the Ultimate Fighter 2hr finale taped, as well as Top Chef All Stars.  Also Drinking Made Easy.  I think that will take care of any tv watching for tonight.  Cop Out probably tomorrow night.


Reading: Current issue of Game Informer.  Neat article on the Top 20 characters over the past decade.

Will probably be playing Black Ops later tonight.  PSN ID: cryptkeeper666   hit me up!

Tomorrow is Friday, *yay*

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!