Thursday, December 2, 2010

Watching: The Battle of Los Angeles (trailer)



Ok, so I'll admit, there is a lot to like about this trailer. The attacks raining down from the sky look crazy good. The shot of the battleship being demolished is cool. The night-vision "OMG FRENZY" sequence is also pretty nice.

The problem is, we have seen trailers like this before. Preparing us for the best movie ever, only to get suckered into mediocre fare.

It looks for for the time being Alien Invasion flicks are Sci-fi's answer to the huge wave of Zombie and hybrid-Zombie flicks.

I've seen Monsters, it wasn't horrible but definitely disappointing. Haven't seen Skyline, but the reviews were bad, and I'm talking Battlefield Earth awful.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!