Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Listen: Splattercast! (plus announcement)

So I've been listening to this podcast for awhile now horror-move based, with a few deviations once in awhile.  I really like their style because they come off as a group of friends just having a good time with the whole experience.  That's not to say they aren't quite good at it.  They are over 200 episodes in.  That is a rare feat in the world of podcasting.....

Check 'em out!

Dead Lantern is their website!

Well anyways the announcement is that our podcast has been given the huge oppurtunity to present an award for their annual Splatcademy awards show this year.  Best Horror Videogame category!  Pretty big honor!

Thanks fellas! We owe ya at least one, that's for sure.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!