Friday, October 22, 2010

Been a good October for horror programming...

Not counting all the good horror flicks in the theaters right now. It looks like this has been a turnaround year for horror on tv as well.

AMC's marathon of the Friday the 13th series has been a blast, even though edited, if you have seen them before, you know what's coming and can recount it in your head perfectly fine. Most of all the uber-cheesiness is still there as well.

A&E's BIO channel aired a really spectacular look back at the Nightmare on Elm Street series.. TCM has shown tons of old hammer-horror. IFC is airing the complete Dead Set series, and well Halloween Night is the premiere of The Walking Dead.

Not to mention any of your own local channels broadcasting halloween specials. If there was a petition to bring back annual airings of Garfield Halloween special, I think my name would appear first.

I am sure I am missing a bunch of stuff as well...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!