Thursday, October 14, 2010

A few thursday morning tidbits

Just read that starting Monday October 18th 1080p & 5.1 Surround sound AND no Disc needed for Netflix on PS, awesome! It's about time really, but hey, better late than never, right?


Today, I worked a half day because....I start the cleaning project to get the house into shape for the big kegger on Saturday. First stop is the bathroom, which will be a mighty task. been awhile since we did a "thorough" cleaning of it.

After I am done cleaning I am going to be gathering paperwork for a state job app. Office Assistant job for the state. In the health department of Folsom Prison, however the position is not actually located at the prison, I don't think. It is a Sacramento address, so I assume this is like an off-site administration building....*crosses fingers on that part*

Ok time to get the day started!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!