Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Still looking for a job......

While my part time work is helping us keep afloat, I am still in the hunt for a full-time job. I heard something about the economy being really bad right now ,eh?

I passed a few state exams, signed up with a few employment agencies and scour craigslist and careerbuilder daily......no luck yet.

I certainly enjoy not working, more time for stuff I enjoy doing, however not having the money to do other things I like kind of sucks. Plus "keeping afloat" is getting annoying.

Hopefully something hits soon. With the holidays coming up, maybe some companies will be looking to add to their work force.

Who knows.....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!