Sunday, October 3, 2010

My gameday drink of choice...


Chillin' at home this week since the 'Skins are on the local Fox affiliate. My gameday drink of choice(besides the cheapest beer specials I can find) is a Bloody Mary! There are many ways you can make this cocktail, however the base for any type is Tomato juice & Vodka. Here is a classic recipe if you want to make one for yourself!

Bloody Mary
1 1/2 ounces (1 jigger) vodka
1/2 cup tomato juice
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Worcestershire sauce to taste
Tabasco to taste
1 celery stick for garnish
1 lemon wedge for garnish


Me personally, I omit the celery and instead garnish with a lime wedge(throw in the drink) and a toothpick full of green olives..Like I said before you can tweak the details of the recipe to your personal taste!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!