Friday, October 8, 2010

Tonight I get.....Buried! Tomorrow Ep4 of Retro Flick Fillet....

I think the flick "Buried" has won the lottery of which movie to see. A bunch of horror-related stuff out in theaters right now. Most of them look bad or just "meh" though. "Let Me In" looks good and has got a lot of great reviews however, I have seen the original in theaters and not even that long ago. I don't need to spend another full price admission to see a remake, especially so soon afterwards. "Buried" is only playing at one theater in town.

Tomorrow I am headed to Doug's house to watch some movies and then talk about them on our 4th episode of Retro Flick Fillet! I am hoping it gets posted while it is still October since technically it is a theme that matches with October, and some of the luster might go away if it isn't posted in the next couple of weeks.

That is probably it until Monday, although since I am home for football, I might check in here throughout the game on Sunday and afterwards......

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!