Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween lineup finalized....

So I am pretty sure I know what I am going with for Halloween. Sunday morning I will be at Buffalo Wild Wings for the 'Skins game, and then once I get home and guests arrive, whoever they end up being, I will start the horror flicks.....

Frozen
House aka Houza
The Gates of Hell
The Beyond
Trick R Treat
The Walking Dead (season premiere on AMC)

That should pretty much take us into the night. Depending on how early/late we get started, I might end up having to show 1 or 2 of the flicks after The Walking Dead. We'll see....

I hope everyone else has some fun plans for Halloween as well!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!