Friday, October 1, 2010

Someone tried to Vick me on Madden

Remember a few years ago, when Michael Vick was unstoppable in Madden? People would pick the Falcons, just to use Vick. They would rush with Vick 75% of the game, and no matter how good your defense was, you felt helpless? Even though in the actual NFL, Vick was never as dominant a player perceived in Madden. Well, due to his return and pretty good comeback through 2 and half whole games, the Madden programmers have decided Vick is an NFL god again, and he is once again nearly unstoppable.....

Yes I said NEARLY, because tonight, I beat the Eagles online. Sure, Vick got his licks in, about 190 or so rushing yards, but damn he paid the price. I forced him to fumble four times, and returned an INT for a TD against him. It felt good, because as soon as my opponent pulled off his initial 75 TD run with Vick, all I could think was "oh man, here we go again"

Final Score: Redskins 49 Eagles 39!

SCOREBOARD!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stuff I geek out about!

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States
If I enjoy something, it could end up being talked about in this blog!